Co-working space is available here at the Spetchells Centre.
It can be set up in individual interview rooms and in the larger rooms it can accommodate up to 4 persons.
- Often referred to as shared, hot-desk or flexible space
- Co-working space is office accommodation which is available to book by the hour, half day or longer.
- It is a business space shared with other individuals where you can touch down and work in an office environment.
- People only requiring formal office space for short periods really benefit from the availability of this type of accommodation.
- The only financial commitment is for the period booked on each occasion which is particularly attractive in keeping business accommodation costs to a mimimum but also allowing dedicated space to carry out work.
- This can be particularly attractive to individuals usually working from home who may on occasion need to escape to an office with all the benefits it brings.