We have a four co-working spaces available for use here at Novus Business Centre Peterlee which include a 30MBPS broadband internet connection.
- Often referred to as shared, hot-desk or flexible space
- Co-working space is office accommodation which is available to book by the hour, half day or longer.
- It is a business space shared with other individuals where you can touch down and work in an office environment.
- People only requiring formal office space for short periods really benefit from the availability of this type of accommodation.
- The only financial commitment is for the period booked on each occasion which is particularly attractive in keeping business accommodation costs to a mimimum but also allowing dedicated space to carry out work.
- This can be particularly attractive to individuals usually working from home who may on occasion need to escape to an office with all the benefits it brings.