|Offices to rent|
|Reception facilities - unmanned|
|Reception facilities - manned|
Allendale Forge Café
We are open 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week throughout the year and we offer free WiFi - Here is our You Tube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXJpXRxNvaw
Whether you’re walking your dog, exploring the Allen Valleys by foot or bicycle the Forge Cafe is the place to grab a takeaway or catch up with friends over a cappuccino and a meal.
We also have a great alfresco outside area to sit out in the sunshine and watch the world go by.
We pride ourselves on serving good quality home-made food and we are delighted to let you know that each year we are given 5 star food hygiene rating Northumberland County
Council’s highest award. So you can eat with us in the knowledge that your food is prepared to the highest standard, safe and with excellent management.
The Forge offers a unique relaxing experience, kick back with your newspapers or use our free WiFi, you will always find a friendly welcome at the Forge
AWARDED BEST RURAL BUSINESS 2011 & Best Cultural & Creative Business.
Private dining for your special event. Enjoy our Vintage Afternoon Tea, luxury within an art gallery.
The TEA*SHED tea will be served, that contains delicious whole leaf ASSAM*Tea plus free top up.
Ham, tomato & cheddar cheese sandwiches, Tuna & cucumber sandwiches
Strawberry cream fruit scones, Cupcakes & chocolate cake.
£22.50 for two - £11 for one extra guest - (Available from 2.pm ~ 4.30pm)
1. we are open every day Sunday to Sunday 9am to 5pm even when times are slow – because our community asked us to and because we have great cafe staff willing to accommodate.
2. we support young people in our community and offer training.
3. every month we offer a free giveaway of lunch for two or art or crafts – all you need do to be in with a chance of winning is bring back your Forge newsletter to enter.
4. if you are waiting for your MOT and use the Allendale garage and you buy a coffee from the Forge, then we give you a 2nd coffee completely free – thank you for keeping the £ in the village.
5. if you order from the cafe, you are employed by the emergency services AND you come in your uniform then we give you a coffee or tea completely free – just to say thank you x
6. when the Forge hold events the cafe make treats to give out free, then we spend time making sure you have a great day.
7. the Forge offer a ‘Crafty Thursday’ so you can bring your own ‘art & crafts’ and meet friends in the workshop studio (its free) and so are your drinks and treats by the cafe.
8. for 8 years the cafe has donated to the Forge youth projects – in money, materials, refreshments and lots and lots and lots of time.
9. we love children so we offer our customers their very own clean microwave so you can heat up your own baby foods – we have lovely highchairs and toys – two baby changers in the rest rooms and our staff are always happy to help.
10. we buy all our products locally and we DON'T produce fast food but we DO produce good food as fast as we can! so if you find someone’s being served before you and you need to wait a little while why not browse around the beautiful gallery, the open studios and members' shop, we are all volunteers running the Forge Studios so every day you will find an artist ready to show you around.