Through the 'FORGE NETWORK MEMBERSHIPS'
We can offer support for people thinking of starting a business and for existing businesses. The Forge Network Membership fee is £50 per year, thats less thank £1 a week and then you have accsess to over 20 benefits both on the phone and within the centre. Your business will also be listed on the directory called 'CREATIVE NORTHUMBERLAND' that is 15,000 booklets distributed over Cumbria, Northumberland and the North East as we shine a great big light on what you do and where you do it!
To help you on your business journey we created two support schemes that change and adapt to the challenges of doing business in a rural remote area, later we made our advice pack suitable for doing 'better' business in a recession!
- For people in rural and sometimes remote areas of Northumberland the Forge Business Builder helps with Website design | Business Plan | Business Planning |Business Branding | Save Money with advice from the Forge Accountant's drop-in days.
- THE WOMEN'S BUSINESS BUILDER - the complete tool kit for growing business within a programme of workshops, one-to-one support, monthly drop-in days and our online top-tips drop-box.
The Forge Network Membership support can take care of everything, all in one place and we can signpost you to where to find the right help at the right time. Marketing and raising the profile of your business is the fun part and we enjoy chatting about your activities and if you wish us to we can run a fresh eye over your marketing that we know you are spending a lot of your time to produce. Everything is kept confidential and we do our best to fit into your timetable.
- The Business Builder
- One-to-one support
- Business workshops
- Creative Marketing for no or little money
- NBSL enterprise support programme
- Social enterprise development
- Studios work units £255 inc VAT per month (all in)
- Forge Network Membership offering 20 benifits including space to show your work, Business, marketing Support and a listing in the directry | £50 a year.
- ART BOX a micro space with (no commission to pay) ' try out the market' | £12 a month.
- The Gallery Desginer Gift Shop | £59 a month (no commission to pay)
- Gallery Exhibition Space | members £270 a month/ Non-members £300 a month/ or show on commission.
- FREE Studio? Young Rural Entrepreneurs Scheme, helping young people and graduates start their own business | Are you 18 to 30 with a good idea? then please apply.
- Confidential Office space, secure business broadband and networking | £20 per day.
- A Day in the Office hotdesking | £2 an hour | Laptop hire.
- Virtual office services with professional call handlers and a mail service |£25 per month.
- Conference Room with overhead digital projector system | £12 an hour.
- Printmaking studio | supported sessions £6 an hour | Independant studio hire £5 an hour.
- We open the T.bar with treats from the cafe so you can help yourself.
- ALL FEES ARE NEGOTIABLE depending on your type of business so please contact us for more informatoin about this part of the Forge Studios.
Myloop Youth Project:
- Come out of your shell | creative workshops.
- Make it and sell it in Allendale | gallery space.
- Sensitive Learning (GCSE tutored classes) three days per week.
- Design Your Future, business advice.
- Anti Bullying Theatre & Arts Programme 2014.
- Young Rural Entrepreneurs Scheme 2014, we have three students this year and a new intake each September.
- The Forge Cafe offers a unique relaxing experience, great homemade food and do feel free to use our free WiFi.
- The cafe looks after community groups, walkers, cyclists and many visitors from outside the UK and works closely with the other businesses in Allendale to ensure it offers real home made foods supporting the other food producers on the Allen Valleys.
The Allendale Forge Studios is incredibly greatful to the community of the Allen Valleys for its support, we are about encouraging creative and business collaborations. We believe when creative practitioners collaborate the results can be more original, fresh and impressive than when working in isolation in a rural area. This spirit of collaboration is supported by offering affordable rents, business support and networking to grow business. (all prices inc VAT)
Northumberland – email@example.com